The LSA does not officially endorse any individuals or organizations who choose to advertise in these directories, or favour any member over another. Recordings are approved solely on the basis of their compliance with LSA policies. In order to be approved, recordings must be directly related to early plucked strings. There are currently two different ways for LSA members to advertise their early plucked strings work on our website:
Advertise your professional lute-related services – including performing, teaching, luthiery, and musicology – in our Professional Directory.
Advertise recordings available to purchase or stream online on the Member Recordings page.
How to Advertise
- Log in to the LSA website.
- Navigate to your Profile (under “Members” in the main menu).
- Click ‘Edit’.
- Under “Basic,” fill out your name and location. Please note that only your city, state, and country will be displayed. Be sure that the privacy settings for this section are set to “Everyone.”
- Scroll down to the “Professional Data” section, and fill out all applicable fields.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click ‘Save Changes’. Your profile will automatically be added to the Professional Directory.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are happy to link our members’ early plucked strings recordings to the LSA website for sale! To include your recording it must be available through an ONLINE vendor only, such as your recording label, CD Baby, iTunes, etc., to handle the sales transaction ONLINE ONLY. In order to list your CD or download here send a scan of your album cover (2 inches high at 300 dpi) along with a web address which links DIRECTLY to your active online sales portal, and a 25 word (maximum) commentary on the contents of your recording. Send these to LSA Membership Director Samantha Arten at email@example.com. Please note that due to demand it may take some time for your information to be posted. Thanks!